It has been 2 years now that am no more a college grad but a full time working professional.
This would have been hardly anything to ponder about, forget about writing, when a friend wished me just before I was leaving the office & made me actually think about it & even share with my family (Sis texted me a congs & I had to think for a sec, what it was for ..lol !)
Now this could mean a lot.
1. I can proudly boast, I have seen that life outside the campus (aka the Campus ke baahar, life humein nachaati hai waala part of the Aamir Khan's pet RDB Dialogue**)
2. School seems like a distant old memory & is now referred to as 'those golden days' !
3. People around my parents have more things to be concerned of, apart from minding their own business :|
4. I now know what exactly is meant by Multi-Dimensions.Writing an exam was the highest level of tension we ever had till college, & now I feel away from life's all problems while I am in between an exam (lol..I know this didn't come out right) The actual exam begins when you come out of your hall & have 100s of real-life things to deal with !
But life isn't all that bad ! It is a lot more better too
1. To begin with it means, I am eligible to apply to ISB (lol) & can confidently go ahead with my GMAT, yes this means a lot to me after the stupidness the CAT (Indian MBA Entrance tests) has been showing.
2. I no longer sound/(appear) like some naive just college passed out.
3. I still write my My Galaxy & I hope to do so till I write about my kids & their kids or till the internet exists ! (or whatever comes 1st)
4. Being independent has been one of the good experiences one can have in life (in short knowing the aate-daal k bhaav!)
5. I have started equity trading & am loving it ! must mention a Courtesy Eccentric Expressor here :-)
& many small silly things, but I can think of just one thing right now :
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of the easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep
**College de Gate ke is Taraf hum life ko nachate hain.."tim lak lak te tim lak lak" aur colleg de gate ki dujji taraf life hamein nachati hai.."tim lak te tim lak lak" ;)